- Coastal and Maritime Environments of Gujarat: Ecology and Economics (English). 168 p
- Coastal and Maritime Environments of Gujarat: Ecology and Economics (Gujarati). 152p
- Rare and Endangered Plants and Animals of Gujarat (English and Gujarati). 79p
Research Reports (Available on request)
- Threatened Biodiversity of Gujarat (Baseline Information) February 2001. 148p
- Biodiversity Conservation, May 2002 (Colour). 240p, State Environment Action Plan
- Biodiversity Conservation, May 2002 (Black & White). 240p, State Environment Action Plan
- Coral Reefs of the Gulf of Kachchh - Present Status (April 1999). 55p
- Coral reefs of the Gulf of Kachchh- a sub-tidal videograpghy. Monograph. September 2003. 82p
- Regulating bio-invasion in Banni grasslands in Kachchh, Gujarat. January 2004. 78p
- Wetland Degradation and water Logging in Vadodara City. October 2004. 24p
- Human Wildlife Conflict in Central Gujarat. February 2005. 43p
- Human leopard conflict in Surat Forest Division (2018)–by Gujarat Ecology Society
- Ecology of Gujarat Coast, Alang - Sosiya Ship Breaking and Recycling Yard (ASSBRY) (2018)–by ESTC, Bhavnagar
- Ecology of Gujarat Coast, Shivrajpur, Dwarka coast(2018)–by ESTC, Bhavnagar
- Underwater Video on Coral Reef of Gulf of Kachchh - CD (Pirotan, Karumbhar, Boria & Beyt Shankhodar). 1999
- Underwater Video on Coral Reef of Gulf of Kachchh - CD (Chaad, Jindra, Bhens, Munde, Goos, Narara, Karumbhar, Dhani, Ajad and Paga). 2003
Phone: +91 - 265 - 2283329, +91 - 265 - 2284664
- Gavali and Lakhmapurkar (2018). Plant Species introduced in India Via The sea-with reference to Portuguese Colonization. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT). Vol. 6 (1). Pp. 1545-1548.
- Lakhmapurkar and Gavali (2018). Coral reef structure at Kachhigarh, Gujarat. Indian Journal of Geo Marine Sciences.Vol 47 (02). pP. 503-508. http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/43566/1/IJMS%2047%282%29%20503-508.pdf
- Sumesh N. Dudani, Tejas Patel, Jagruti Rathod, JayendraLakhmapurkar and DeepaGavali (2018). Conservation of Traditional Natural Belief Systems in Chhattisgarh. Sci. and Cult. Vol 84, Nos 7-8, Pp263-267. (Research Communication) http://www.scienceandculture-isna.org/latestissue.htm
- Deepa Gavli (2018) Death of Wetlands in Vadodara City, Jalaplavit(ISSN 2321-1881), Vol.8, No.1 (WWD 2018 Special) 30-34
- Akshit R Suthar and Siddharth Amin (2017). First Photographic record of Indian giant flying squirrel (Petaurista philippensis Elliot), 1839 from Jambughoda Wildlife Sanctuary, Gujarat. International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies. Vol. 4 (4). Pp. 196-197. http://www.faunajournal.com/archives/2017/vol4issue4/PartC/4-4-13-264.pdf
- Shruti Shah, Amita Sankhwal and Deepa Gavali (2017) Agrestals Diversity, uses and Traditional knowledge from villages Adjoining Vadodara city. Gujarat. Indian Journal of Plant Science Vol 6 (2). Pp. 84-98. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319188149
- Akshit R. Suthar, Jagruti Y. Rathod, Deepa J. Gavali (2017). Rapid survey of spider diversity at Piplaidevi forest range, Dangs, Gujarat. International Journal of Entomology Research. Vol 2 (4). Pp. 12-15.
- Akshata Magadum, Tejas Patel, Deepa Gavali (2017). Assessment of Physicochemical parameters and Water Quality Index of Vishwamitri River, Gujarat, India. (2017). International Journal of Environment, Agriculture and Biotechnology (IJEAB). Vol 2, issue 4. Pp. 1505-1510. http://ijeab.com/issue-detail/vol-2-issue-4/
- Tejas Patel, Jagruti Rathod, Jayendra Lakhmapurkar, Deepa Gavali (2017). Assessment of water Quality of Kim River, Gujarat. India. International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences. Vol 4 (1). Pp : 41-49. http://aarf.asia/applied2.php?p=Volume4,Issue1,January2017
- Akshit Suthar and Dilipsinh Chudasama (2017). Observation of Rufous-tailed Rock Thrush in Kachchh. Flamingo. Vol. XV-2. Pp. 19. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318019183
- Sumesh Naresh Dudani, Jayendra Lakhmapurkar, Deepa Gavali, Tejas Patel (2017). Heavy metal Accumulation in the Mangrove ecosystem of South Gujarat Coast, India. Tukish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. Pp. 755-766. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317169110
- Akshit R. Suthar, Jagruti Y. Rahtod, Nisha J. Singh, Ishani B. Patel and Deepa J. Gavali (2017). Impact of Windmills and power lined on Birds: A case study at Porbandar Taluka, Gujarat-India. International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies. Vol 4 (3). Pp: 93-99. http://www.faunajournal.com/archives/2017/vol4issue3/PartB/4-3-12-636.pdf
- Dhara R Shah and Deepa J. Gavali (2017). Floral Diversity in Vadodara Gardens, Gujarat, India. International Journal of Conservation Science. Vol. 8, issue 1, 113-120. http://www.ijcs.uaic.ro/public/IJCS-17-12_Shah.pdf
- Akshit R. Suthar and Dillipsinh Chudasama (2017). A Pioneering Survey of Waders and Seabirds in Modhava Coastal Area, Kachchh District, Gujarat State, India. In Jalaplavit Vol. 7 (1). 26-40. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317184202
- Dhara R. Shah, Ishani B. Patel and Jagruti Y. Rathod (2017). Avifauna of Ankodiya Village Pond, Vadodara District, Gujarat. In Jalaplavit Vol. 7 (1). Pp. 26-40. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315696826
- Jagruti Y. Rathod and Deepa J. Gavali (2017). Decadal study of Avifaunal Diversity of Banni Grass land, Katchchh, Gujarat, India. Biolife. 5(1), Pp. 53-59. http://biolifejournal.com/51.10 rathod21 53-59.pdf
- Tejas Patel, Jagruti Rathod, Jayendra Lakhmapurkar, Deepa Gavali (2017). ASSESSMENT OF WATER QUALITY OF KIM RIVER, GUJARAT, INDIA. International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 41-49. http://aarf.asia/applied.php
- Amita Sankhwal & Deepa Gavali, (2017). Spatial Variation in Physiology of Avicennia marina along the Jamnagar Coast, Gujarat. International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences Vol.7 (1) Pg. 17-22 http://www.ijpaes.com/admin/php/uploads/1028_pdf.pdf
- Jagruti Rathod, Amita Sankhwal, Shruti Shah and Deepa Gavali (2017). Biodiversity of Wetlands of Vadodara Taluka. Jalaplavit Vol. 7 (3), pp. 41-52.
- Akshit R. Suthar (2017). Otter of Gujarat at the American Museum of Natural History, New York (USA). Jalaplavit Vol. 7 (3), pp. 59-61.
- Suthar A. R., Rathod J. Y., Patel I. B., Gavali D. J. and Lakhmapurkar J (2017). Historical and current distribution of Smooth Coated Otter (Lutrogaleperspicillata) in Gujarat, India. In Bulletin of IUCN Otter Specialist Group Bull. 34(2). Pp: 95-103. http://www.otterspecialistgroup.org/Bulletin/Volume34/Suthar_et_al_2015.pdf
- Jagruti Y Rathod,Tejas R. Patel, Amita A. Sankhwal&JayendraLakhmapurkar (2017). Rapid assessment of butterflies around Korba town, Chhattisgarh, India. Bugs R All#161. In: Zoo’s Print 32(9): 8-12.
- Sumesh N. Dudani and Deepa J. Gavali . (2016). Thelypteris prolifera (retz.) Copel. – a new fern record for Gujarat state and an additional distribution record for Ceratopteris thalictroides (l.) Brongn. in Gujarat. Indian Journal of Plant Sciences. 2016 Vol.5 (4) October-December, pp. 7-10. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312032754_THELYPTERIS_
- Jagruti Rathod, Jayendra Lakhmapurkar, Deepa Gavali, Dhara Shah, Ishani Patel (2016). “Improving the livelihood of the coastal people- A model, Jambusar, Gujarat”. Published in National symposium on “Marine Bioresources and Coastal Livelihoods, (NSMBCL)” Organised by Gujart Institute of Desert Ecology, Bhuj, Kachchh on 4th and 5th March 2016. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/298124890
- D.J. Gavali, T.R. Patel, and Mitali Patel (2016) “Status of water quality of Mini River, Vadodara” in International Journal of Current Research (IJCR). Vol. 8 (08): 36757-36762. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/307638134
- Jagruti Rathod, Jayendra Lakhmapurkar, Deepa Gavali, Tejas Patel, Nisha Singh, and Ishani Patel (2016). “Avifaunal Diversity at two ponds of Waghodiya taluka of Vadodara District”. International Research Journal of Environment Science. Vol. 5(3), 63-70. http://www.isca.in/IJENS/Archive/v5/i3/8.ISCA-IRJEVS-2015-277.php
- T.R. Patel, J.Y. Rathod, D.J. Gavali and J. Lakhmapurkar (2016). “WATER QUALITY OF TWO PONDS IN WAGHODIYA TALUKA, VADODARA DISTRICT” in An International Journal of Chemical and Physical Sciences. Vol. 5-1, pp. 41-47. http://www.ijcps.org/abstract.php?article_id=450
- Vinoth S. Ravindran, Amita O. Sankhwal*, Jayendra J. Lakhmapurkar, Deepa J. Gavali ‘Accumulation of heavy metals in commercially available fishes at Alang’ Published in National symposium on “Marine Bioresources and Coastal Livelihoods, (NSMBCL)” Organised by Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology, Bhuj, Kachchh on 4th and 5th March 2016 (poster presentation).
- Jagruti Rathod, Sonal Deshkar, Deepa Gavalai and Amita Sankhwal (2015). "Diversity of Birds in Coastal talukas of Gulf of Kachchh". In Souvenir and proceedings of National Symposium on Dry Land birds. Organized by Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology, Bhuj,
- Amita Sankhwal, Jagruti Rathod, Deepa Gavali and Sonal Deshkar (2015). " Urbanization and its impact on Avian diversity and density in Kachchh. In Souvenir and proceedings of National Symposium on DryLand birds. Organized by Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology, Bhuj, Kachchh, Gujarat. From 9th and 10th January, 2015.
- Dr. Jagruti Rathod, Dr. Sonal Deshkar, & Dr. Deepa Gavli (2014). "Temporal Changes in Water bird Diversity of Dasrath Village Pond, Vadoadara, India. In Jalaplavit (research special ) Vol. 5 No.3., Pp. 60-64. (Back issue, published in 2015)
- Jagruti Rathod, Sonal Deshkar and Amita Sankhwal (2013). Sighting of Black-tailed Godwit (Limosa limosa) in talukas of Gulf of Kachchh. Published in Newsletter for Birdwatchers. Vol.53 No. 6 Nov-Dec 2013. (Back issue, published in 2015)
- Lakhmapurkar Jayendra, Deepa Gavali, Sonal Deshkar and Jagruti Rathod (2014). "Migration Pattern of Sociable Lapwing (Vallenus Gregarious) in wintering grounds of Gujarat, India." In International journal of Research in Zoology, Vol, 4(2): 29-31. (http://urpjournals.com/tocjnls/46_14v4i2_4.pdf )
- Amita Sankhwal, Shruti Shah and Deepa Gavali, 2014, 'Traditional knowledge among the locals in two villages of Vadodara Taluka' Journal of Biosciences Research, Vol.4 Issue -3, Pg.72-81.
- Sonal Deshkar, Jayendra Lakhmapurkar and Deepa Gavali (2014). Temporal variation in the nutrient fluxes in Narmada estuary. Accepted for publication at Indian journal of Geo marine science. 43 (2): 284-288
- Sonal Deshkar, Mewada Khyati, and Gavali Deepa (2014). Spatial difference in pollution levels across Vishwamitri River. International Journal of Environmental Biology; 4(1): 51-56
- Sonal Deshkar, J. Lakhmapurkar and Gavali Deepa (2012). State of three estuaries of the Gulf of Khambhat. Paper published in Indian Journal of Geo Marine Sciences.
- Lakhmapurkar Jayendra & Nilesh Bhatt (2010) Geo-environmental appraisal of the Meda creek, Saurashtra, Gujarat, Journal of the Geological Society of India, Volume 75, Number 5, 695-703, DOI: 10.1007/s12594-010-0062-4.
- Lakhmapurkar Jayendra (2010) Mining in Gujarat - Impacts on Biodiversity-A Status Paper Prepared for Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel (WGEEP) (http://www.westernghatsindia.org), Bengaluru 18p
- Deepa Gavali (2010). Floral Diversity at Sindrot Park. Souvenir (1984-2009). Gujarat Nature Conservation Society. pp 22-24.
- Virag R Vyas, Jayendra Lakhmapurkar and Deepa Gavali (2009). Sighting of long-eared and Indian Hedgehog at Morkhara – (Khanpur Range, Panchmahals) Gujarat. RISCINSA Newsletter, 1 (1): 33
- Gavali D and J Lakhmapurkar (2009). Soil salinity versus Prosopis juliflora growth – A case of Banni grasslands. Published in Proceedings of National Symposium on Prosopis: Ecological, economic significance and management challenges, Organised by GUIDE, Bhuj, February 20 –21, pp 33-36
- Sonal Deshkar, Deepa Gavali and Jayendra Lakhmapurkar (2008). Birds at Vadatalav near Champaner, Pavagadh. Accepted for publication in Flamingo journal.
- Deepa Gavali, J J Lakhmapurkar and Virag Vyas (2008). A threat to small mammals in Central Gujarat. Cat news, 48 (Spring): 11-12.
- Deepa J Gavali and Rupal Soni (2007). Status of Pilol Pond near Vadodara, Gujarat. Environment & Ecology. 25 S (3): 606- 609
- Virag Vyas, J J Lakhmapurkar and Deepa Gavali (2007). Sighting of Rusty spotted cat from new localities in Central Gujarat. Cat news, 46 (Spring): 18.
- Deepa J Gavali, J J Lakhmapurkar, U K Wangikar and Rupal Soni (2006). Some observations on migratory birds at Koyali Pond, Vadodara. Flamingo, 4 (1&2):16.
- Diwakar Sharma and Deepa Gavali (2006). Protected Areas in Gujarat: Prospects and Perspectives. The Indian Forester. 132 (10): 1292-1302
- Gavali Deepa and Diwakar Sharma (2004). Traditional knowledge and biodiversity conservation in Gujarat. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge. 3 (1): 51-58.
- Sharma, Diwakar, Deepa Gavali, R. Sengupta (2002). Gujarat coastal environment and its integrated management (in Hindi). In Proceedings of the Workshop on Coastal Zone Management. Department of Ocean Development, New Delhi, 28th January 2002.
- Diwakar Sharma, Deepa Gavali, J.J. Shah (2002). Plant species diversity in Gujarat. The Botanica. 51: 1-8.